Booklets and catalogs are a great way to encourage customers to purchase products and services from your company. The main purpose of booklets and catalogs is to remind customers about your business and showcase all of your products and services in a single, condensed version of your store.
Create a catalog your customers will keep on hand to reference the next time they need something you offer. Many companies send out catalogs to customers, so you want to make sure to design yours to stand out from all of the other catalogs your customers are receiving.
Here are a few tips to help design a great catalog and booklet:
- Appealing: Make your booklet and catalog appealing to your target audienceâ€™s lifestyle. Everyone has a need and your catalog needs to appeal to that need and show how your products can meet those needs.
- Design it for the audience: For example, if you have a product that is appealing to both consumers and businesses, you will want to tailor each catalog showing how your products meet the needs for each audience.
- Images: Use images that are clear and focused.
- Product promotion: Design your catalog to focus featured products by using larger images of those products. If possible, avoid grouping products together in a single photograph.
- Placement: Place featured products near the outside edges of the page.
- Cross sell: Suggest other items to complement the items your customers may be buying to help increase overall sales.
- Font: Stick to two or three different fonts and weights.
When developing your booklet and catalog printing tools, it is important to remember your brand. Keep this consistent throughout the catalog and within future catalogs. This will reinforce your brand from campaign to campaign, ensuring the customers who are loyal know it is your company they are ordering from. Overall, it is important to use your catalogs and booklets as a marketing tool to help spread the word about your company and encourage consumers to buy from you.