$6.00 – $450.00
Custom Printed Linen Envelopes
Envelope Printing Services – Los Angeles
- 70lb Premium Uncoated, 70lb Linen Uncoated
- With or Without Window (available for #9 and #10 Envelopes Only)
- 5.25″ x 7.25 A7 Envelope
- 3.875″ x 8.875″ #9 Envelope
- 4.125″ x 9.5″ #10 Envelope
- 9″ x 12″ Envelope
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your linen letterhead, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your letterhead will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own linen letterhead, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Elegant Linen Envelope Printing.
If your company is looking to impress clients with a professional custom printed business linen envelope of the highest quality than Guru Printers is your print shop. Premium, elegant and processional are the thoughts you want your clients to be thinking when they receive an linen envelope from your business. A quality custom linen envelope will help create brand awareness and it will help improve you brand! Whether these envelopes are for your small business or your startup these custom letterhead prints are the choice for you. Our linen white custom envelopes are printed on a luxurious 70lb linen paper. The texture of the paper is a beautiful cross hatch pattern that is not only elegant but modern at the same time. The texture of a linen envelope is often compared to the texture of a fine quality linen cloth. We at Guru Printers can either print a full bleed linen envelope of a simple non bleed envelope. Please look above and choose from a variety of sizes that will fit any of you business’s needs. Our custom linen envelope are lick and seal which makes it easy for quick packing and sealing.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.