$2.00 – $275.00
Door Hangers in Los Angeles
Door Hangers Los Angeles Printing Specifications:
- 3.5″ x 8.5″
- 4″ x 7″
- 4.25″ x 11″
- 4.25″ x 14″
- 16pt Card Stock
- Glossy UV Front Only
- Glossy UV Both Sides
Die Cut Options:
- Standard Die Cut
- Arch Die Cut
- Starburst Die Cut
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your door hangers, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your door hangers will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own door hanger, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Quality Door Hangers For Local Los Angeles Marketing
Door Hangers hangers are a great advertising tool to promote your products, business or a special. If you’re looking for a quality printer to print your door hangers for local Los Angeles advertising campaigns, look no further than Guru Printers. We can print door hangers with a variety of options from glossy to matte or color to B&W.
A great promotional tool.
A door hanger print is the same as any other promotional tool on the market such as business cards, handouts and flyers. The available options range from glossy door hangers to matte door hangers. You can really advertise your business or store specials with local Los Angeles guerilla advertising. Improve your campaigns with this new advertising tool in your arsenal.
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.