$6.00 – $105.00
Clear Plastic Business Cards
Clear Plastic Business Card Printing Specifications:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 2.5″ x 2.5″
- 2.12″ x 3.375″
- 2″ x 8″
- 4.25″ x 6″
- 20pt Clear Plastic Cards with Round Corners
Spread Your Name with Plastic Business Cards!
Business cards are still an essential tool for any business. Business managers or executives always keep these in the top pocket or in the top drawer to hand them out easily. They are perfect for encouraging clients to make further contact with you. A simple business card with essential contact details are still an important part of a business development strategy. Clear plastic business cards are a great way to do all of the above in a classy and modern way.
Though paper business cards are the most commonly used type of name cards, cleat plastic are easily becoming more common. This is due to the stand out look and feel of a plastic business card compared with a traditional paper name card. With this card you can make a real impression and it will give you the piece of mind that the business card will not be thrown away easily.
If you want to make the maximum impact with your plastic business card than pay close attention to the design. You want to design a business card that is clean and straight forward. The standard business card size of 2″ x 3.5″ fits easily into a wallet or pocket and the rounded corners allow it to easily slip in and out during conversations and meetings.
The translucent look of these business cards allow you to create something truly unique. These business cards will bring style and class to a routine business tool. Something that will withstand wear and tear and will last for a long time, long after it’s been handed out.
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.