$0.00 – $207.39
Letterhead Printing Services
Business Letterhead Printing Service Specifications:
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- 8.5″ x 11″
- 8.5″ x 14″
- Print Front Only
- Print Both Sides
- Flat – No Folding
- Tri-Fold / Letter Fold
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your letterhead printing, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your Letterhead print will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own Letterhead print, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Print Quality Letterheads!
A quality letterhead makes a great first impression and that is very important in a business relationship. If you’re looking to create a lasting impressions with your clients than consider business letterhead printing services from Guru Printers. Most business correspondence begins with letterhead to create a brand awareness and to create an overall unifying look to a business proposal or package. Make sure to print your letterhead head through a quality printer who uses quality paper. A quality paper will give a great impression and will help build trust with your clientele. Business Letterhead or personalized stationary is about creating a brand that will in the end create a great impact on your client’s view of your business or service. By creating quality business printed letterhead you will set yourself apart from the competition.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.