$6.00 – $175.00
For higher quantities or faster turnaround times on Custom Buttons Los Angeles, please use the “Custom Estimate” at the top of the page.
Do you want to see what other clients are saying about Guru Printers? Located in Los Angeles with 5 Star Service
Button Sizes: 1″ Round, 1.25″ Round, 2″ x 2″ Square, 2″ x 3″ Rectangle, 2.25″ Round, 2.5″ x 3.5″ Rectangle, 3″ Round, 3.5″ Round, 3.5″ x 2.5″ Rectangle
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday) to include the day of. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.