$0.00 – $100.00
Raised Foil Business Cards
Business Card Printing Specifications:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 16pt thick card stock paper
Raised Foil Coating Options:
- Soft Velvet Lamination with the option of Silver, Gold, or Holographic Raised Foil
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your raised foil business card, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the card, please), upload it, and your cards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own raised foil card, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Your Business Card Is Your First Impression.
Improve your first introduction with a raised foil business card. Print a luxurious business card with Guru Printers.
Pass out foil business cards and you will definitely be remembered. They are unique in every way not only in the way that they feel but also because the unique raised foil will literally make your brand and business card shine. Our raised foil business cards will take your brand to a new level and your business will be remembered.
Raised foil is a mixture of raised spot uv material and foil.
The raised foil look similar to an embossed business card and the thicker areas have a slightly different texture and this will make your foil different to the touch. The height of the foil on these business cards is 50 microns above the cards surface.
The paper stock.
We print your business cards on a 16 pt cardstock with velvet laminate on both sides which creates an 19pt feel. The weighty card stock creates a very luxurious feel and along with the foil accents your card will outshine the others.
Our Raised foil business cards are available in the U.S. standard size of 2″ x 3.5″. This is the finished size once the card has been cut.
Things to remember.
Create a new and interesting cards today using our foil technology.
- Make sure that the foil in your design highlights important aspects of your logo and brand.
- Choose bold colors that will balance the raised foil.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.