$0.00 – $6.00
- Sizes range from 20″ x 20″ up to 48″ x 100″
- 17mil Artist Canvas
- Printing on one side only
- Indoor use and UV safe that will last for years
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your canvas print will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own canvas print, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Rolled Canvas Prints Come In A Variety Of Sizes.
By Printing a rolled canvas you can opt for a wide range and variety of sizes. Rolled canvas printing offers you a range of custom printing sizes to be stretched later for framing or hanging on a wall. At Guru Printers we offer a high quality custom canvas print at a very reasonable per square foot print. Custom rolled canvas printing is a great gift idea for family or friends for birthdays, holidays or Christmas time!
Custom rolled canvas printing is a great way to show your art or photographs. A rolled canvas print is reasonably priced and can be easily framed or mounted in the future. Another benefit of a rolled canvas print is the fact that it can be rolled in shipped within a tube which is helpful in reducing shipping and transport costs. A canvas print is a wonderful and cost effective way to ship a artwork and photographs as gifts.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.