Double Sided Banners
- Measurements are reflected in inches (“).
- Please use custom estimate for RUSH turnaround times.
- 13oz Matte Vinyl
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
Sizes Available for Vinyl Banners:
- Sizes range from 24″ x 24″ up to 108″ x 360″
Grommets Options for Banners:
- No Grommets
- With Grommets Every 1ft
- Grommets Every 2ft
- Grommets only on 4 corners
Hem & Pole Pocket Options for Banner Prints:
- No Hem/Pole Pockets
- Hem Top and Bottom Only
- Hem all 4 sides
- 2″ Left and Right Pole Pockets
- 2″ Top and Bottom Pole Pockets
- 4″ Left and Right Pole Pockets
- 4″ Top and Bottom Pole Pockets
Please Note: JAN 1st 2018 FedEx and UPS have changed their oversized fees. As a result, All banners 89″ (7’5″) or longer on their shortest side will be folded and shipped in a square box. All banners 88″ (7’4″) and under on their shortest side will be rolled and shipped in standard corrugated boxes.
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the banner, please), upload it, and your banner will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own banner, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Our banners, signs, decals & low volume posters are produced using wide format inkjet technology. This print technology is not comparable to offset litho printing.
*The viewing distance for most signage is designed for viewing from a minimum distance of 6 feet or more.
*Due to the material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult
Get Double The Visibility With Double Sided Banner Printing
Our double sided banners are printed on 13oz banner material and then welded by heat back to back, creating a double sided banner. Our double sided banners are great for grabbing the attention for potential clients from both directions. You can place two different messages on the same banner for double the impact! Our double sided banners are printed on a durable 13oz vinyl material for extended outdoor use.
Increase you companies brand visibility with a premium 13oz double sided banner. Using a two sided banner will allow double the exposure without the burden of installing 2 separate banners. The placement of two banners is inefficient and burdensome, so why not print a 2 sided banner to have all of your information in one place?
These banners can be used for both indoor and outdoor use. A single image can be printed on both sides of the banner or a separate image can be placed on either side. Double sided signage is great for sports games, building advertising, company events, parties and much more!
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.