$3.00 – $75.00
Silk Business Cards Los Angeles
Silk Laminated Business Card Printing Specifications:
Available Name Card Sizes:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 2.5” x 2.5”
- 1.5” x 3.5”
- 16pt thick card stock paper
- Silk Lamination
Silk Laminated Business Card Design Options:
Make a great first impression on your clients by placing an order for Silk Business Cards Los Angeles today. At Guru Printers we can either design your Silk Laminated Business Cards or you can design it yourself and upload it to our website.
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your silk laminated business cards, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the card, please), upload it, and your cards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own silk business card, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
At Guru Printers we offer a wide range of business cards from silk or matte to metallic and velvet. Silk laminated business cards are reasonably priced and come with finishing options such as rounded corners. If you need something designed, our expert design team can guide you through the entire process. Contact one of our friendly staff members to help you create a unique business card that will help your business shine.
The Guru Printers guarantee is that you will receive a high quality silk card at a reasonable price. If you have any issues or questions about your design or silk laminated business card layout, please give us a call or email us and one of our friendly staff members will guide you.
Can I Get Silk Lamination on One Side of the business card?
Our printing process only allows for the lamination to be on both sides.
Can I Have Borders in My Artwork?
At Guru Printers we do accept borders on business cards. However, we do not recommend them due to a shift that can occur during the printing and cutting process. Artwork can shift up to 0.0625” in any direction during the printing and cutting process and this can create uneven borders on your business cards.
What is silk lamination?
Silk lamination is soft touch dull laminate that is placed on both sides of the card. This will increase the thickness of the card to 19pt and give your card an elegant look with a smooth feel.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.