$0.00 – $100.00
- Sizes range from 12″ x 12″ up to 36″ x 36″
- 10mm Coroplast
- No Grommets
- Grommets on top corners only
- Grommets on all 4 corners
Flute Direction Options:
- Horizontal Flute Direction
- Vertical Flute Direction
- For an additional $5.95 (each order) you can add Heavy Duty H-Stakes to your sign.
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your lawn sign print, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your sign will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own lawn sign, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Custom Lawn Signs For Events, Parties And Notifications.
Lawn signs are visible pieces of advertising that work well when placed on a lawn, within a parking lot or at the main entrance of a building. Lawn or yard signs are also great for political campaigns or exposing your brand to more people. Yard signs are a perfect way to spread news on upcoming events, parties, birthdays and just plane good news.
Political Campaign Signs.
Lawn signs are a great way to improve and super charge your marketing campaign. They are especially beneficial for political campaigns and are a great way to improve the visibility of your political candidate. They are meant to attract the attention of pedestrians and vehicles passing by. With the right use of color and graphics, you can attract attention to anything you’d like! Get noticed with a yard or lawn sign today. Contact Guru Printers today.
Lawn Signs For Real Estate.
At a time of souring house prices and limited supply, make sure to get attention for your listing with a branded yard or lawn sign. We utilize the highest quality equipment to print premium quality lawn sign printing for our clients. Make sure your real estate firm uses a yard sign or lawn sign that pops and catches the attention of anyone passing by.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.