$0.00 – $75.00
Custom Mug Printing
- 11 oz. Ceramic mug
- Print area 8.5″ x 3″
- We cannot print images that have more than 50% coverage with dark colors.
- Boxes sold separately on quantities of 5 or more.
Same Day Pickup:
Cutoff time for this orders is 10:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Custom mugs can be used for personal and professional gifts. The ability to write anything that you want, coupled with a mug’s functionality, results in a personalized item that the recipients will actually want to keep!
Guru Printers works with an 11 oz. ceramic mug with an 8.5 by 3-inch print area. This allows your design to be clear and bold but prevents distortion on printing. For best results, keep your images to less than 50% coverage with dark colors. We cannot fulfill images at a higher coverage percentage than that. We can offer same-day turnaround times if you contact our office before 11 am and are available to pick up the mugs at our convenient downtown Los Angeles location.
Professional uses for custom mugs range from prizes to sheer practicality. It makes sense to stock a busy office with coffee mugs! Why advertise a competitor or use ugly, plain mugs when you can customize them? A more unified office works better together and is more productive! You can also use custom mugs in a professional setting to:
Recognize a hardworking employee
Commemorate an employment milestone or retirement date
Commemorate a specific success or team building event
Market to your clients
In a personal setting, custom mugs make great gifts. In some ways, you can use them the same way you can use them in professional settings. They make great gifts, and you can use them to commemorate the birth of a child or your ten-year wedding anniversary. You can also use them as a peace-keeping gift for each member of the family. No more fighting over mugs!
Whether you have a professional interest in custom mugs, or you just want something personal to give to loved ones this year, Guru Printers can handle your order. There’s no project too large or too small for our custom mug printing services.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.