$2.00 – $100.00
Hang Tag Printing Los Angeles
Hang Tag Printing Specifications:
- 1.5″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 2″
- 2″ x 3.5″
- 1.75″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 4″
- 2″ x 6″
- 3″ x 3″
- 3.5″ x 3.5″
- 16pt Card Stock
- Aqueous Coating
- Top Center 1/8″ hole. (String not included)
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your hang tags, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your hang tags will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own hang tags, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Quality Hang Tags
Hang tags are a just as important at the product they hang from. These small advertising and branding tool are a great way to draw attention to your brand of company’s mission. Hang tag printing in Los Angeles is a great way to print mini advertisements for your business locally. This small tool will attract clients and will create brand awareness.
Hang Tag Printing Company Located In Los Angeles
Tags or hang tags are a great to hang branding on garments of promotional items. If you’re looking to get noticed than make sure you create a hang tag that stands out and is unique! These tags are also a great way to educate your clients on items and products.
Creating a colorful and unique hang tag will accentuate your product and will add value. If you need help designing your printed material, please contact the friendly staff at Guru Printers in Los Angeles and we will be more than happy to guide you in the right direction.
Custom hang tags are available in a variety of sizes from large to small. Give our friendly staff a call today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Does A Matte Material Look Or Feel Like?
Our matte hang tags are printed on a coated paper which is smooth and non-shiny. The matte coating allows for a crisp printed image.
Does This Item Come With Strings Attached?
Currently, strings are not provided.
What Is The Diameter of The Hole At The Center Of The Hang Tag?
The diameter is 1/8″.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.