$2.00 – $152.00
Velvet Hang Tags
Velvet Hang Tag Printing Specifications:
- 1.5″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 2″
- 2″ x 3.5″
- 1.75″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 4″
- 2″ x 6″
- 3″ x 3″
- 3.5″ x 3.5″
- 16pt Card Stock
- Velvet Lamination
- Top Center 1/8″ hole. (String not included)
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your velvet hang tags, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your hang tags will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own hang tags, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Custom Suede Hang Tags Los Angeles
Hang tags give your product a professional look that inspires confidence in your customers and reinforces your brand. Take your business to the next level with custom hang tags from Guru!
Improve your hangs tags with a luxurious suede lamination which mimics velvet. Hangs tags are attached to packages and apparel and often times advertise the company branding, logo or motto. A hang tag is the first impression that a client will have of your company and it’s wise to make it a good one! The tactility of velvet hang tags can really impress your customers and really get them talkin about your brand. Hang a velvet tag from your product and your customers will continue to talk about your brand long after their purchase.
Our velvet hang tags are printed on 16pt cover stock and along with the 1.5mil lamination on each side, you get a thick 19pt print. The luxurious and soft tactility of this product will wow your clients. The suede lamination mimics the feeling of soft fuzz that is impressive and unique to the human touch. We offer a variety of sizes to better fit your needs.
Velvet hang tags can be used for apparel, gift items, wedding items, birthday items and merchandise.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.