$0.00 – $100.00
Raised Spot UV Business Cards
Raised Spot UV Card Printing Specifications:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 16pt thick card stock paper
- Soft Velvet Lamination
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your raised spot uv business cards, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the card, please), upload it, and your cards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own spot uv card, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Spot UV business cards are the way to go.
Are you looking for a premium business card that will help you stand out from the pack? Look no further than this premium Spot UV Business Card. With these cards the client will definitely feel the difference. So if an impression is what you’re looking to make with your clients than this business cards is for you!
Raised spot UV business card printing is a process in which we pour UV coating on specific parts of your business card. This spot UV is 50 microns higher than other parts of the business card surface. This will create a new and unique business card texture for your clients to remember.
Raised UV printing is the way to go for new start up companies that want to create brand awareness. This raised ink card will allow you to be a step above the competition. This business card feature can be used for appointment cards, business cards or notices for company events.
Literally raise your business card with Raised Spot UV.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.