$5.00 – $185.00
Greeting Card Printing Los Angeles
Glossy Greeting Card Printing Specifications:
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- 6″ x 9″
- 6″ x 12″
- 4.25″ x 11″
- 10″ x 7″
- 14pt Card Stock
- Print Front Only
- Print Both Sides
- UV Coating Front Only
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for you greeting card print, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your greeting cards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own greeting cards, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Say Thank You With A Custom Greeting Card.
Are you looking to say thank you with a mailed greeting card? Our glossy UV greeting cards are a way to say hello, happy holidays or thank you! These personal cards are great to get your message across with something eye catching. Make sure that you create an impressive first impression with a greeting card that won’t be tossed but remembered instead.
With a variety of paper types to choose from at Guru Printers we know invitation printing. These folded over invitations or announcements have an ample amount of space to write a message. Companies and businesses use greeting cards to send mailers for upcoming specials, sales and events. Contact us for all of your Greeting card printing, Los Angeles needs.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.