$3.00 – $75.00
Off White Business Cards
Natural Cream Business Card Printing Specifications:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 2.5″ x 2.5″
- 1.5″ x 3.5″
- 14pt Natural (Cream)
- Natural Uncoated (Cream)
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your off white business cards , format your image as a PDF (front and back of the card, please), upload it, and your cards will begin processing. Other words for this product include Cream Business Card & Natural Business Card.
If you would rather not design your own natural business card, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Business Card Practices:
If you’re handing out a business card to a potential client and you want to stand out from the crowd than a standard business card is not going to cut it. We recommend going with something different, like our ivory colored cream business card. Our premium off white card will definitely put your brand a notch above the rest. These cards will give your company the attention it deserves!
Some things to think about when ordering a business card.
- Keep your Business Card text and imager short and simple. Your card has a limited amount of space and you need to grab your clients attention and provide a lasting impression.
- Your off white business card should showcase what you do. A client should know what your business does or sells instantly.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.