$0.00 – $100.00
PVC Sign Board
Custom Plastic Signs
Custom Plastic Sign Printing Specifications:
- Sizes range from 12″ x 12″ up to 36″ x 36″
- 3mm (1/8″) PVC Sign available in Single-sided or Double-sided prints
- No Grommets
- Grommets on top corners only
- Grommets on all 4 corners
- Standard Corners
- Round Corners
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your custom plastic sign, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your sign will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own sign, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options for your PVC sign board. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday) to include the day of. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Guru Printers offers a wide range of custom signs from foam board to PVC. Our plastic PVC signs are made from a lightweight compressed foam board material which is plastic and has a matte finish. These signs are best used for directional signs at evens, convention signage, wall graphic and menu boards for restaurants. PVC signage is good for both indoor use and out door use. We offer custom PVC signs in a variety of sizes to fit your businesses’ needs.
Our affordable PVC signs are a great way to get your branding across to clients. This is a durable product that is great for travel and movement and can be used year after year. At Guru Printers we pride ourselves on providing you the client with the best customer experience possible. You can rest assured that when you place an order with Guru Printers that you’ll be in good hands for all of your printing and signage needs.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.