$0.00 – $6.00
Cheap Poster Printing Los Angeles
Poster Printing Specifications:
Poster Sizes Available:
- Sizes range from 16″ x 16″ to 53″ x 120″
- Matte Poster Paper
- Glossy Poster Paper
Poster Printing Design Options:
At Guru Printers we offer great options for cheap poster printing Los Angeles. We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your posters will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own posters, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several poster design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday) to include the day of. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
At Guru Printers we offer cheap poster printing which is a very high demand product for us. We are located in Downtown Los Angeles and offer poster printing to a variety of industries. Our client’s include film festivals, film students, schools and small businesses. Large format poster printing is a cost effective and cheap way to get the message across and can be used for a variety of other industries such as real state events and conferences, medical and scientific conferences, retail evens and marketing promotions.
Guru printers is your best choice for cheap poster printing. Located in the heart of Los Angeles.
Our banners, signs, decals & low volume posters are produced using wide format inkjet technology. This print technology is not comparable to offset printing.
Matte or Glossy Poster?
At Guru Printers we offer two types of poster printing paper. Our paper options are either glossy or matte. A glossy poster is great for vivid color reproduction which can create eye catching imagery and tones. Our matte poster stock is better suited for images that are meant to be seen without glare and reflections. Both poster papers are printed on a high quality printer however each has its own unique feel and look.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.