$3.00 – $90.00
Painted Edge Business Card
Business Card Printing Specifications:
Colored Edge Business Card Sizes Available:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 2.5” x 2.5”
- 2.12” x 3.375”
- 32pt edge cards
- White (Not Painted)
- Pink Pearlescent
- Yellow Pearlescent
- Green Pearlescent
- Purple Pearlescent
- Blue Pearlescent
- Gold Pearlescent
- Orange Pearlescent
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your painted edge business card, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the card, please), upload it, and your cards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own card colored edge business card, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Colored Edge Business Cards are the way to go.
If you’re looking to create a interesting and creative name card, check out our painted edge business cards. With these 32PT colored edge cards you can make a colorful splash with your clients. We offer a variety colors, including seven shiny pearl colors.
This colored edge business card is thicker than a credit card and it feels more luxurious and different than most business cards on the market. With this business card your brand will shine and will leave a memorable impression with your clients and customers.
These layered cards are very popular with start ups, small businesses and designers. They are durable, thick and slightly retro in feel. Market your brand and business in a very unique way!
These business cards have double the thickness of regular cards.
This 32PT thickness is as thick as a credit card and has great durability for long term use. These cards will make clients and businesses seek your brand through it’s unique a luxurious feel, texture and look.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.