$3.00 – $125.00
Recycled Hang Tags
Kraft Hang Tag Printing Specifications:
- 2″ x 2″
- 2″ x 3.5″
- 1.5″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 4″
- 2″ x 6″
- 2.5″ x 2.5″
- 18pt Kraft Paper / 100% Recycled Material
- Top Center 1/8″ hole. (String not included)
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your recycled hang tag, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your hang tags will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own hang tags, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Kraft Hangtags – 18 PT
When selling a small product or clothing than branding it with a hangtag is key! Custom hang tags allow you to promote your business with a hanging advertisement on clothing, gifts or jewelry.
Kraft paper hang tags are eco-friendly with 100% recycled material. They look rustic and modern and have a natural feel.
Eco-Friendly recycled hang tags are a great way to personalize clothing or promotional gifts for business or office events. These Kraft recycled hang tags provide you with something distinct and unique to brand your materials with!
If your looking to stamp a product with your personal logo, business information or just plaint text than a hang tag is a perfect way to do it. You can add a little something extra to clothing, promotional items for meetings, special events and conventions with a hang tag.
These recycled hang tags are perfect for to display organic materials or throughout all of your store’s products for a coherent and uniform branding experience. We have a variety of hang tag sizes to fit you budget or company’s needs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are Kraft Hang Tags Made Of Recycled Materials?
Yes, our custom Kraft hang tags are made of 100% recycled materials.
Do You Provide Strings With The Hang Tags?
Unfortunately, we currently do not offer them.
What Is The Diameter of The Hole At The Center Of The Hang Tag?
The diameter is 1/8″.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.