$5.00 – $589.99
Custom Brochures Printing Los Angeles
Brochure and Flyer Printing Specifications:
- Brochure and Flyer Sizes: 8.5″x 5.5″, 8.5″x 11″, 11″x 17″
- Custom Brochures and Flyers are printed in a four color process on one side or both sides
- AQ Matte Coating
- 100# AQ Semi-Gloss Coating
- Folding Options: Flat, Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Horizontal Half-Fold, Vertical Half-Fold, Roll Fold, Double Gate-Fold
- Go Green Paper
- Soy-based ink printing.
- Turnaround Time: 5 Business Days, 3 Business Days
- Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Custom Brochures Printing Los Angeles make a great marketing tool. They offer you a chance to pitch big ideas in a small package or create quick advertising, ideal for limited time discounts and deals. A successful brochure or flyer experience has three stages. First, figuring out the content. Second, design and printing specifications. Third, getting your time-sensitive documents to you ASAP.
Figuring out Content:
The first step to printing successful brochures and flyers is to decide on your content. Unfortunately, this is one thing that Guru Printers can’t do for you. You need to decide what you want your brochure to accomplish, and what information absolutely needs to be on your flyer. For example, if you need product images, you’ll have to provide them yourself. This part of the process tends to be the longest and most complicated. Keep your head up! It only gets easier from here.
Design and Print:
Once you decide on your content, the second stage is to design and print your materials. This is where Guru Printer comes into play; we’re the experts when it comes to brochure and flyer printing. You can be as involved or as uninvolved as you would like. If you’ve already figured out the exact specifications for your brochure, all you have to do is upload your plans to our website, and you’re done.
If you’d rather leave designing to the professionals, we can still help. Guru Printers offers in-house graphic designers who can make your content shine on the page. Answer a few simple questions about what you want, and a Guru Printers designer can take it from there. Do you have a specific matte or coating you want to use or know which fold you want? With the basic information and your content, Guru Printers can put together a gorgeous printed item for you.
Receiving Your Materials:
The last stage of brochure and flyer printing is getting everything to you. Guru Printers offers both 5-business and 3-business day packages, but remember that these include print time only. If you’d like Guru Printers to design your brochure, that will take some time as well. Once they complete the printing job, it’s up to decide the transportation method. If you’re in the downtown LA area, you can pick your products up in person. Otherwise, Guru Printing offers competitive shipping locally and to Canada.
Brochure and flyer printing can boost your business. To make sure you’re hitting the ground at the right time, plan your order process to account for the three stages of brochure and flyer printing. Gather your content, contact a graphic designer, and get ready to get your products.
What size and folding option is most common for brochures?
The most common brochure folding is Trifold and the most common size is 8.5″ x 11″.
Brochure & Flyer resources:
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.