$3.00 – $75.00
Suede Business Cards
Suede Business Card Printing Specifications:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 2.5” x 2.5”
- 1.5” x 3.5”
- 16pt thick card stock paper
- Soft Velvet Lamination (Suede)
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your Suede Business Card, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the card, please), upload it, and your cards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own card suede card, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Increase brand awareness with velvet luxury business card printing.
Business cards are an essential part of a business, they help build and maintain client relationships. Suede business cards are a great way to accentuate a businesses’ brand. Velvet soft touch business cards are luxurious, smooth and soft to the touch.
Highlight your brand with our soft touch cards that will help you stand out from the crowd. Velvet cards are also know as suede business cards, this is because when running your finger across the surface the card has a suede silky feel. This cardstock also increases the thickness of the business cards from 16pt. to 19pt., giving you something unique, different and premium.
Additions can be added to your suede business card such as spot UV. The spot UV coating can be applied to certain part of the business card to allow such things as your company name or logo to stand out!
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.