$6.00 – $126.50
Blockout Banner Printing Specifications:
- 24” x 36”
- 24″ x 48″
- 24″ x 60″
- 24″ x 72″
- 36″ x 48″
- 36″ x 60″
- 36″ x 72″
- 36″ x 96″
- 36″ x 120″
- 48″ x 48″
- 48″ x 72″
- 48″ x 96″
- 48″ x 120″
- 15oz Durable Vinyl
- No Grommets
- Grommets Every 2ft
- Grommets only on 4 corners
All banners larger than 96 inches on the shortest dimension will be folded when packaged. Banners smaller than 96 inches on the shortest dimension will be rolled when packaged.
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the banner, please), upload it, and your banner will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own banner, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Our banners, signs, decals & low volume posters are produced using wide format inkjet technology. This print technology is not comparable to offset litho printing.
*The viewing distance for most signage is designed for viewing from a minimum distance of 6 feet or more.
*Due to the material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.