$6.00 – $410.28
Envelopes Los Angeles
Envelope Printing Services – Los Angeles
- 70lb Premium Uncoated, 70lb Linen Uncoated
- With or Without Window (available for #9 and #10 Envelopes Only)
- 5.25″ x 7.25 A7 Envelope
- 3.875″ x 8.875″ #9 Envelope
- 4.125″ x 9.5″ #10 Envelope
- 9″ x 12″ Envelope
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your envelope print, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your letterhead will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own envelope, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Quality Envelope Printing #10, #9, A7 & 9″ x 12″
Envelope printing is very important for a business and it’s branding. An envelope is an important first impression that will remain in the mind of a potential client. A Guru Printers in Los Angeles we offer a wide range of envelope printing options and are well equipped to cater to all of your printing needs. A well branded envelope can be a great tool to market your services or an event to clients or potential clients. Make sure to print an envelope of the highest quality to gain the trust and attention of the receiver.
The most common envelope that we print is a #10 which is a common standard on all outgoing and incoming post. We also have a variety of other envelope sizes to choose from. Make sure that the envelope that you send out pops and stands out when opened. You can both brand your product from what is inside the envelope and what is inside.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.