Booklet Design and Printing Tips
High quality product booklets, handbooks, catalogs, and event programs are a popular specialty at Guru Printers. To ensure your booklet design file is ready before going to print we’ve created a pre-printing checklist.
Guru Printers Booklet Design Checklist:
- Make sure that your images are either vector based or at least 300 dpi for the best high-resolution image.
- Include the correct dimensions for your catalog booklet’s size within your design file.
- Do not use border lines. Our cutters allow for a few millimeters of deviation so make sure to avoid border lines to ensure your design does not appear crooked or off balance.
- To prevent any unwanted trimming of your design use print setup templates in accordance with the editing program you use.
How to order and print booklets with Guru Printers.
- To find out the cost of your booklet print job enter your specifications on our web portal or contact one of our customer service associates over the phone. Some of our standard choices are:
- Catalog sizes offered in 8.5″ x 5.5″, 8.5″ x 11″, or 12″ x 12″.
- glossy paper or card stock booklet covers.
- glossy or matte paper stocks for inside pages.
- saddle-stitched (stapled), fold or wire-o binding.
- multi page booklet printing options.
- 250 to 20,000 booklets quantity capability.
- 3 to 7 business day printing turnaround (shipping time not included) depending on the quantity and size of booklets.
- Upload your design to our site if it is ready. Be sure to ask about our proofing services.
- After reviewing your proof you can choose to have a hard copy proof printed. Our prepress associates will contact you if we find any problems with your design. If you need to make any changes to your design disapprove your proof and upload your edited design. Our associates are also able to help you over the phone with any concerns you may have.
- Once your design is upload and proof approved by you verify your printing specs and payment method. We start printing as soon as we verify your payment.
- All print jobs will are assigned to a dedicated specialist who will keep in touch with you on your print job’s progress.
Contact Guru Printers for booklet design and printing tips