Proper proofing before going to print can ensure that your business card design is at it’s best. To ensure a perfect transition from your initial design idea to print requires careful attention to details along the way.
We at Guru Printers have put together a guide to help you prepare your designs and order your business card prints. A high quality and professional looking business card is key to attracting customers and forging new relationships in your business.
Keep It Simple — A well made business card design does not have to be excessive or overly complex. Sticking to a simple and sensible design will often communicate the exact message of professionalism you desire. We highly recommend that you consider the color scheme in your business card design. Ask your designer to pay close attention to the colors in your design to ensure that your final print won’t have improper bleed or colors. For a crisp and clean look go with the right color scheme that evokes your brand.
Power Of The Proof — Paying just a small fee to have your design proofed is well worth it because you will have an exact vision of your business card before printing your large batch. The crucial step of proofing saves you money and the hassle of having a incorrectly printed business card. Reach out to one of our associates if you have any questions about your design and proofing.
Select From A Variety Of Customizable Options — At Guru Printers we offer an array of custom options. Here are just a few of our most popular options:
- custom sizing
- die-cut shapes ranging from oval and circular cards to rounded corners
- finishing options like high gloss or matte velvet
- full color printing on both sides of your business card
Use any of the options listed above and many more that we offer to create a stunning yet simple business card you’ll be proud of handing out. When customizing your business cards make sure the options you choose evoke your unique brand while also being practical enough to allow your potential clients and customers to fit them in their card holders or wallets.
Some Additional Points To Consider:
- Make sure your designer knows how to set up your design file correctly to avoid any blurred images and text or improper trimming. If not as one of our proof specialists to help your through the process.
- Prepare your designs for offset printing by ensuring that the right color file format (CMYK or RGB) is selected.
- The card stock you choose will affect the overall look of your business card as well as how colors translate after print.
Now that you’ve read our tips on business card design and printing don’t worry if you still have questions. At Guru Printers our prepress team has got you covered and more than happy to help you.