$6.00 – $116.94
Postcards Los Angeles
Postcard Printing Specifications:
Postcard Sizes Available:
- Sizes range from 2″ x 8″ to 6″ x 11″
- 16pt Card Stock
- AQ Dull Matte Coating
- No Rounded Corners
- 2 Rounded Corners 1/4″ Radius
- 2 Rounded Corners 1/8″ Radius
- 4 Rounded Corners 1/4″ Radius
- 4 Rounded Corners 1/8″ Radius
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for Postcards Los Angeles, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your postcards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own postcard, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Effective for promotion:
At Guru Printers Los Angeles we can help you weather you are printing postcards for promotional use or personal use. Matte postcards are a very effective marketing tool for businesses. They are great for passing out, placement in an establishment or for mailers.
A matte postcard can be used for graduations, sales, business promotions and much more.
You can drive brand awareness with postcards. Contact Guru Printers in Los Angeles for all of your branded printing needs.
Gain Customers By Printing Postcard Mailers.
Creating a postcard that is attention grabbing is a great way to attract new customers to your business or event. Using custom postcards for advertising a special or event is a perfect way to pull in clients. Remind customers of your brand and company by creating a vivid and catchy postcard. At Guru Printers Los Angeles we specialize in a variety of printing services which includes postcard printing services. We are located in the Los Angeles area and ae here to fill our customer’s needs. Postcards are an effective mailing tool for local Los Angeles businesses to attract clients.
What is Card Stock Matte?
It is a postcard finish that is flat, without shiny and smooth. Much of the ink is not absorbed by the paper and this creates a crisp and vibrant image.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.