$3.00 – $75.00
Laminated Business Cards
22pt Laminated Business Card Specifications:
- 2” x 3.5” (Standard Business Card Size)
- 2.5″ x 2.5″
- 1.5″ x 3.5″
- 2.12″ x 3.375″
- 22pt thick card stock paper
- UV Gloss Lamination
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your laminated business card, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the card, please), upload it, and your cards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own card 22pt glossy business card, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday) to include the day of. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Laminated, glossy, durable and much more.
Our 22pt glossy lamented business cards will grab attention. Our premium cards are printed on a 16PT card stock and them laminated with a gloss coating that is 3mil in thickness. This glossy laminated coating is applied to both sides of the business card creating a 22PT premium thickness.
Our unique glossy laminated business cards has a 3mil glossy coating that protects your name card from moisture, tears and cracking. These high glossy cards will make your logo and company colors pop.
Business Card Resources:
What is the thickness of this business card?
Our business cards are printed on a 16PT card stock and then laminated with a 3mil clear lamination which creates a 22PT thick business card.
Can my business cards have borders?
We do not recommend borders on business cards. Due to the natural shifts during printing and cutting a shift of 1/8″ can occur in either direction.
Are these cards waterproof?
These cards are not waterproof but are water resistant. They can stand up to a minimal amount of water and moisture.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.