$6.00 – $264.16
Painted Edge Postcard Printing
Painted Edge Postcard Printing Specifications:
- 4” x 6”
- 4.25” x 5.5”
- 5” x 7”
- 32pt edge cards
- White (Not Painted)
- Pearlescent Pink
- Pearlescent Yellow
- Pearlescent Green
- Pearlescent Purple
- Pearlescent Blue
- Pearlescent Gold
- Pearlescent Orange
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your painted edge postcards, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your postcards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own postcards with painted edge, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Get The Edge With Color Edge Postcard Printing.
By adding postcards to your business’s advertising campaign you can hone in on a unique a popular advertising tool. Postcard printing is a effective way to improve brand awareness and create customer interest in your business. Our painted edge postcards add an extra edge to your brand through the colored edge of the postcard.
These postcards are a whopping 32pt and by adding the painted edge your brand will stand out from other businesses.
If you are are business and your looking to create something that will showcase your company’s brand and style then painted edge postcards is a perfect choice. These postcards will give you a customized edge over the competition.
These luxurious postcards offer an extra colored edge which will allow you to show off your branding and style. The extra thickness of the postcard is creates something durable and unique. A 32pt thickness is slightly thicker than a credit card and vastly thicker than a standard postcard. We also offer a wide range of pearlescent edge colors to really make your painted edge postcard shine!
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.