$6.00 – $135.78
Postcard Printing Specifications:
- Postcards are printed in a four color process on one side or both sides.
- 16pt Glossy Card Stock, 16pt Matte Card Stock, and 16pt Silk Laminated Card Stock.
- Turnaround: 3 business days, 5 business days
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Postcard printing is phase one of an aggressive marketing campaign that gets results. A well-directed postcard campaign can launch your business to new heights. While it’s important to know your overall objective and marketing strategy, it’s also important to pick the best product for the job.
High-quality postcard printing depends on high-quality stock. At Guru Printers, we offer three choices for card finish: glossy, matte, and silk laminated. Pair that with the perfect size for your design and you’ll have high-quality postcards that don’t break down in the mail. Your printed design arrives crisp in your client’s mailbox. Our Go Green paper and soy-based ink provide you with a postcard printing experience that advances your business on every level.
Postcard printing allows you to tailor your interactions with clients and potential clients. Get your exact message across, no matter what you’re actually saying. While all postcard campaigns have the ultimate goal of keeping your company fresh in the minds of your clients, there are multiple ways to achieve this.
The most common themes of postcard mailers are discounts, reminders, tips, and surveys.
Discounts sweeten the pot for anyone on the fence about returning to your company. If you offer excellent work or products, a little nudge is all it will take to get customers flocking back to you. Use discounts to boost yourself through periods that are traditionally slow for your industry.
Reminders work best for seasonal services. Sending a postcard every six months reminds people to see their dentist or get their trees trimmed. If you offer a seasonal product or service, a postcard is a way to indirectly remind your customers that it’s that time of year again.
Tips are a great way to establish yourself as an authority leader. The time you spend producing eye-catching and thought-provoking content will pay dividends when your clients turn to you with their thorny problems.
No business is perfect. Customer surveys give you a chance to see what you could do better and what you shouldn’t change. Keeping your customers aware of your major business decisions makes them feel a connection to your brand. They’re really part of the team.
Postcard printing brings your business into clients’ work or home environment. Guru Printers is proud to offer top quality postcard stock and a comprehensive four-color printing package that will make your postcards shine. Order today!
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.