$6.00 – $288.17
Raised Foil Postcards
Raised Foil Postcard Printing Specifications:
- 4” x 6”
- 5” x 7”
- 16pt Card Stock
- Silver Foil
- Gold Foil
- Holographic Foil
- Velvet / Suede Lamination
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your raised foil postcard, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your postcards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own velvet postcard, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday) to include the day of. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Raised Gold Foil Postcards
Raise the stakes with raised foil postcards at your next business event, convention or mailing campaign. Create exclusive and sophisticated branding with raised Gold, silver or holographic foil. With this postcard you will get something unique that is also soft, silky and suede to the touch.
Raised stakes with gold foil!
If you’re looking for something that will get your business or personal event noticed than stamp your postcard with a metallic raised imprint and watch your advertisement shine! This product allows you to highlight certain parts of the postcard such as the logo or other imagery. The raised foil feature will definitely allow you to shine and spread your message.
These printed pieces are great for events, weddings, thank you cards, greeting cards, announcements, party invites and much more! By creating something unique you are elevating your brand to be remembered and engaged with. Shiny foil postcards are are made to embolden your upcoming event.
With Raised foil postcards, you can kick up your branding efforts to stand out and beat the competition.
Raised foil is a process where certain parts of your postcard will be elevated with texture and depth. This allows the postcard to elevate as parts of your card is raised by 60 microns. All of this is sitting on a 1.5mil soft silky lamination.
Contact the friendly staff at Guru Printers and let us guide you through the entire printing process.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.