$6.00 – $616.62
Custom Foil Postcards
Unlimited Foil Colored Postcards
Foil Postcard Printing Specifications:
- 4.25″ x 5.5″
- 4″ x 6″
- 5″ x 7″
- 6″ x 9″
- 8.5″ x 5.5″
- 8.5″ x 11″
- 16pt Card Stock
- Front Only
- Back Only
- Both Sides
- No Rounded Corners
- 2 Rounded Corners 1/4″ Radius
- 2 Rounded Corners 1/8″ Radius
- 4 Rounded Corners 1/4″ Radius
- 4 Rounded Corners 1/8″ Radius
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your custom foil postcards, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the foil postcard, please), upload it, and your postcards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own postcard foil postcards, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Multi Foil Postcards To Make Your Business Shine.
Multi foil postcards are a great way to market your business, distribute company specials or coupons & advertise. The various foil colors will allow your company’s branding to outshine the competition. One can say that your foil postcard advertisements will pop!
Myriad foil postcards are great for wedding invitations and holiday cards simply for their modern look and feel. By applying a metallic foil to certain areas of your postcard we can mix that metallic material with an array of limitless colors; that will allow your imagination run wild.
Create a one of kind piece of advertisement to grab your customer’s attention. We offer a variety of sizes to better help with your brand awareness.
Guru Printers Above And Beyond.
Our printing services go above and beyond our customer’s expectations every time. If you need help designing your foil postcards, please give our friendly staff a call! These postcards really stand out and when printed create a unique visual experience for the viewer.
Can The Color Black Be Printed Over The Myriad Foil?
This is not recommended. The darker the colors the harder it is for the metallic foil to shine through.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.