$0.00 – $50.00
Clear Bopp Labels
Clear Roll Label Printing Specifications:
Water and oil resistant opaque white polypropylene labels.
Label Sizes Available:
- Sizes range from 1″ x 1″ to 6.5″ x 6.5″
- Print Front Only (transparent)
- Print Front Only with white mask
- Silk Lamination
- No Lamination
- Square with Rounded Corners
- Rectangle with Rounded Corners
Clear Roll Labels Los Angeles are a great way to get your brand noticed! Clear BOPP is made of Glossy Clear Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene with a permanent adhesive that sticks well to a variety of surfaces. BOPP is oil- and water-resistant but we only recommended it for indoor use. We offer white ink as a 5th color.
NOTE: There’s no option for square corners on any of our Clear Roll Labels. All square and rectangle shapes come standard with rounded corners. Bleed is different for Roll Labels than for our normal stickers. Please download the appropriate template for your files.
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your clear Bopp labels, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your Clear Roll Label print will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own Clear Roll Label print, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Clear BOPP Roll Labels:
Clear Bopp roll labels and stickers are a great way to communicate your company brand with clients. Guru Printers is a professional label printing company located in Los Angeles with 10 years of experience. We offer a wide range of clear label printing options from roll labels to stickers on a sheet. Contact our friendly staff to guide you through our sticker or label printing products.
Labels are printed on many different papers and substrates with a variety of laminated and cutting options for you to consider.
We offer label printing with quick turnaround times.
A few things to remember when ordering clear or white roll labels: Do you need a paper standard label sticker or something waterproof? Do you need a label with coating? What type of label coating are you looking for? How quickly do you need your labels printed?
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.