$6.00 – $336.21
Thick Postcard Printing
Thick Postcard Printing Specifications:
- Sizes range from 2″ x 6″ to 6″ x 9″
- 32pt Thick Card Stock / Triple Layer / Black Center
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your thick postcard printing, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your postcards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own thick postcard, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday) to include the day of. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Thick Postcards To Wow Your Clients.
Wow your clients by standing apart from the competition with 32pt super thick postcards. Our 32pt thick postcards are created by gluing together 3 sheets of premium uncoated paper. This creates something truly unique by it’s shear thickness and weight. The center layer is a solid black uncoated paper which gives your postcard a modern look so that if the postcard is viewed from the side your client will be wowed by the triple layer sandwich of paper.
Custom thick postcards are a great way to to send reminders, invitations, coupons or wedding invites. These are also great for holiday cards and save the date postcards. Thick Postcards come in a variety of sizes to fit your needs.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.