$2.00 – $100.00
Invitation Printing Los Angeles
- Multiple Available Paper Types
- Turnaround Times : 5 Business Days & 3 Business Days
- Envelopes Available
Invitation printing in Los Angeles can make or break your event. Whether you’re inviting someone to a retirement party, a baby shower, or a wedding, getting the details right on the card is essential. There are three stages along the process of turning your dream invitation into a reality, and Guru Printers is with you every step of the way.
The design of your invitation is key. It has to give people the concrete details about the event, but it also serves to set the tone. The design of a black-tie wedding invitation is going to be very different from the design for a six-year-old’s birthday party. Corporate and business invitations have their own standards, and often have to conform to a very strict set of expectations.
If you’re not a graphic designer, don’t worry. Guru Printers can offer in-house designing services. You just have to be able to provide a little direction and the copy for the invitations. If you know where, when, and who, we can figure out how to make that look fantastic.
Once you have a design that you’re going to love, it’s time to get down to the nuts and bolts of ordering. Guru Printers is proud to offer a variety of paper styles to suit your needs. Our invitations come in two standard sizes: 5×7 and 4.25×5.5. This allows you to put as much information onto the invitation as you need, or keep things simple and elegant.
Next, choose your paper finish. Many people enjoy the pearl metallic finish, but you can get a matte finish or even uncoated if you prefer. This choice can add texture to the information, and provide more ambiance in general. If you have a minimalist theme, for example, the uncoated could help communicate that to your guests.
Guru Printers offers five-business-day turnaround, and a special, rush three-business-day turnaround. These times do not include the proofing of your invitation. If you want to see a digital proof, don’t start the turnaround clock until after it’s met with your approval! We can ship your invitation within the US, but many people prefer to pick them up in person. Swing by our convenient LA location to pick them up when time is of the essence.
A great event starts with a great invitation. Choose Guru Printers to get things right from the start. Look to your right for our full ordering options.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.