$2.00 – $229.00
Silk Laminated Invitation Printing Specifications:
- 4.25″ x 5.5″
- 4.25″ x 6″
- 5″ x 7″
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- 6″ x 6″
- 16pt Card Stock
- Silk Lamination
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your laminated invitations, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your invitations will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own invitations, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Beautiful Laminated Invitations For All Occasions.
First impressions are important so make sure that you make a good one with your mailed invitation. A silk laminated invitation will assure that your guest receive something unique and luxurious. Our silk lamination will assure that your invites will be a unique experience for the senses. Silk lamination is soft to the touch and matte when viewed. Silk laminated invitations are a great way to set your party or event apart from others and to make sure it memorable.
Impress your guests with an event invitation to remember. These tactile cards are meant to propel your invitation to something unique, luxurious and modern.
Silk lamented invites are great for both casual and formal events such as weddings, engagements, anniversaries and company parties. Make them more formal and impressive with silk lamination.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.