$6.00 – $218.00
Banner Stands Los Angeles
Retractable Banner Stands
Retractable banners with banner display are printed in full color. They are printed on one side of Matte Banner material.
Guru Printers offers same-day banner printing! Cut off time is 8 AM PST.
Economical Display Retractable Banner:
This 33″ wide banner display stand is lightweight and portable. When not in use, your banner is stored inside the anodized aluminum casing which fits easily into the travel bag (included).
- Banner width: 33″
- Banner height: 78″
Premium Display Retractable Banner:
This 36″ wide banner display stand features a sleek design with polished ends. The wide base design gives a professional look while providing excellent stability. The banner display stand holds a banner up to 36″ in width and a fixed height of 90″. You can change banners in minutes. When not in use, your banner graphic is stored inside the anodized aluminum casing which fits easily into the travel bag (included).
- Banner width: 36″
- Banner height: 90″
Wide Retractable Banner:
- Banner width: 47″
- Banner height: 80″
Banner Stand Printing
Retractable Banner Stands
Banner stands draw attention in any venue. Draw the eye on a packed tradeshow floor, create an awesome photo op at a personal event, or use banners to advertise products in your store. The variety of banners available from Guru Printers fits the variety of uses they have!
Retractable banners are one of the most popular banners for businesses. If you regularly need a banner, retractable banners are the way to go. They can be up to 78 inches in height and carry a lot of information. At the same time, their slim width (33 inches) allows them to be portable. The entire banner rolls up inside an easily portable case. It makes decorating for your event a snap, whether it’s every weekend or every year!
At Guru Printers, we can help you design your banner. You bring the ideas, and maybe a picture or three, and we will get to work with you on the banners you need. You don’t have to be a graphic designer to put together an eye-catching banner. Keep these tips in mind to get the best looking banner:
- pictures are more eye-catching than text
- contrasting colors should still be easy on the eyes
- don’t crowd your banner; leave space
- logos are a great thing to use on your banner
- avoid a stock photo if you want to use a person
- stock images of people look stiff and unnatural
- stock images are unlikely to be personal to your business
Once you’re happy with the design of your banner, Guru Printers can get started printing it. If you get your design in early enough in the day, we offer same-day banner printing. If you missed the deadline, don’t worry: your banner will be ready the following day. That’s quick enough for you to procrastinate without ruining your event! You can even swing by our convenient downtown location to pick up your banner yourself if you’re in a rush. Reach out to Guru Printers to get your banner started!
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.