$2.00 – $100.00
Pearl Metallic Hang Tags
Pearl Hang Tag Printing Specifications:
- 1.5″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 4″
- 1.75″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 6″
- 3″ x 3″
- 2″ x 2″
- 3.5″ x 3.5″
- 14pt Pearl Metallic Card Stock
- Top Center 1/8″ hole. (String not included)
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your pearl metallic hang tags, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your hang tags will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own hang tags, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Attract Customers With Pearlescent Metallic Hang Tags.
Are you looking to attract clients to your brand or product? By attaching a pearl hang tag to your items it will stand above the competition. The pearlescent paper has metallic flakes within its fiber and as these flakes catch the light the reflect it back and shimmer.
This is just another tool to help your brand catch a client’s attention. Our pearl paper can be used from anything from business cards to invitations and hang tags. Allowing you to shimmer above the competition.
As a business, it’s smart to invest in advertising and branding so that your item or company will be remembered. Don’t bore your clients with standard hang tags, shine your way into their imagination with metallic pearl hang tags. First Impressions matter so don’t forget to dazzle them with pearl.
Our tags are great for jewelry, clothing, gifts and much more! Imprint your brand with something new and unique!
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.