$2.00 – $220.00
- 1.5″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 2″
- 2″ x 3.5″
- 1.75″ x 3.5″
- 2″ x 4″
- 2″ x 6″
- 3″ x 3″
- 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Front Only
- No Spot UV
- Top Center 1/8″ (String not included)
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your foil hang tags, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your hang tags will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own hang tags, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Dazzle Your Clients With Myriad Foil Hang Tags
Advertise your company brand with a sparkle by printing myriad foil hang tags! Myriad foil allows you to add a sparkling metallic foil ink to any CMYK color. Your imagination can run wild with no limits on the quantity of foil colors you can use. Multiple foil colors will allow you to use halftones, gradients and an unlimited range of foil colors on your design. This hang tag will give your business the edge it needs!
This product is perfect for retail businesses to place on clothing, gift items or souvenirs. This metallic ink is versatile and can be easily used to print a myriad of foil colors whether you’d like to print traditional gold or silver to more vibrant colors like green, red and pink.
By adding foil to your business products this will give them the extra bump they’ll need to grab your potential customer’s attention. With a hang tag hanging from your product you can advertise a price, tagline, logo or a useful description. With Myriad foil you can choose from an unlimited range of foil color and the sky’s the limit!
The foil possibilities for these hang tags are endless. You can combine foil colors or use a mix of foil colors and standard CMYK colors.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.