$6.00 – $283.22
Print Spot UV Postcards
Spot UV Postcard Printing Specifications:
- Sizes range from 2″ x 6″ to 6″ x 11″
- 16pt Card Stock
- Silk Lamination
- Front Only
- Back Only
- Both Sides
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind for your spot uv postcards, format your image as a PDF (front and back of the postcard, please), upload it, and your postcards will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own spot uv postcard, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday) to include the day of. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Raise The Stakes With Spot UV Postcards.
Raise the stakes with quality postcard printing at Guru Printers. By adding Spot UV to your postcards you can accentuate your brand and differentiate your company from the competition! Spot UV is a clear glossy varnish that can be placed on certain parts of your business cards, greeting cards, postcards, brochures, roll labels, booklets, pamphlets & catalogs.
By advertising with spot uv postcards you can create a unique brand awareness. We invite you to get creative with spot uv by designing a postcard that can visually guide your customer or client to remember and engage with your brand. Spot UV gloss varnish can be placed on certain parts of your postcard like your logo or image or even your text.
Our custom spot uv postcards are a great way to advertise and stand out! Our postcards are cost effective and a very popular marketing tool that businesses and companies continue to use to spread the word about their brand or services. We offer a variety of postcard sizes to fit your design or budget.
Directly Engage With Your Clients
Sending out a personalized postcard to clients is a great way to differentiate your brand from the crowd. By adding spot uv to your postcard it guarantees that you postcard will stand out amid all of the printed noise within your client’s mailbox. These postcards are a great way to notify clients of future specials, advertisements, announcements or store sales.
Spot uv postcards are very distinctive and are made to accentuate and pop certain parts of your postcard. These mini advertisements are sure to be memorable and eye catching.
We offer 16pt paper with an overall matte finish.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.