$342.28 – $1,089.72
If you are holding a conference or exhibition, whether indoors or outdoors, you need a custom giant flag to make your brand visible and memorable. A giant flag differs from a feather angled flag in that it is rectangular in shape. However, like the former, it can be printed on one or both sides. It comes with a large base for proper installation. Guru printers can provide quality giant flags in and across the Los Angeles area.
Why do you need a giant flag for your event? It is visible to your customers or visitors thanks to the large size and high-resolution print. After regular use, you can easily clean the flag, ready for its next use. The setup time is considerably faster than traditional banners or even vinyl stickers. If you are outdoors, the no-bleed nature of the flag ensures it keeps its original colors as long as possible.
When you want to purchase a giant flag from Guru Printers, you can choose the flag size and artwork size, which we offer at 17 feet and no-bleed artwork size of 45.5” X 156.25”. Next, you can decide if you want one side or both sides printed. You are also able to select the flag type, in this case, 4 Oz. polyester heavy-duty material. You can get the flag with a pole and water tank. All this can be worked on and delivered within 2 business days. This is the Guru Printers promise to our clients.
If you’re looking for all of our flag printing options, please contact us. We are located in the heart of Los Angeles.
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.