$0.00 – $50.00
Metallic Label Printing
Metallic Label Printing – Bright Silver Label Specifications:
Heat and chemical resistant metallic silver labels.
- Sizes range from 1″ x 1″ to 6.5″ x 6.5″
- Print Front Only
- Print Front Only with White Mask
- Square with Rounded Corners
- Rectangle with Rounded Corners
NOTE: There’s no option for square corners on any of our Roll Labels. All square and rectangle shapes come standard with rounded corners. Bleed is different for Roll Labels than for our normal stickers. Please download the appropriate template for your files.
We know you’re busy, so we want this process to be as smooth and efficient as possible. If you have a design in mind, format your image as a PDF, upload it, and your Roll Label print will begin processing.
If you would rather not design your own Roll Label print, we offer in-house graphic designers who can send you several design options. You can be as hands-on or hands-off as you wish. If you have specific graphics, photos, or template ideas, send them our way. If you’d rather leave it up to us, just supply the text and we’ll provide the rest!
Cutoff time for all orders is 8:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day. Please note, turnaround time does not include Digital proof preparation.
Silver Roll Label.
If you are looking for a cost effective way to brand your products in large quantities than this is the product you’re looking for. You can create brand recognition by placing these metallic labels on boxes, merchandise, apparel or custom products.
By placing branded metallic stickers on company bags or packages you are creating word of mouth for your brand. Our silver labels come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Metallic labels are backed with permanent adhesive for long lasting sticking power!
Californiashipping times based on Pacific Standard Time
Arizonashipping times based on Pacific / Mountain Standard Time
Floridashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Ohioshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
North Carolinashipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
New Jerseyshipping times based on Eastern Standard Time
Texasshipping times based on Central Standard Time
Utahshipping times based on Mountain Standard Time
Washingtonshipping times based on Pacific Time
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
If you are uploading PDF files created in Photoshop, please be sure all layers are flattened.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don’t place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8″ (0.125″) bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8″ (0.125″) area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8″ (0.125″) inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.