Cutoff time for all orders is 11:00 AM PST (Monday-Friday). Orders placed after cutoff time will be reconciled the following business day.
Large photographic printing is a method of enlarging quality photographs to hang as part of a gallery display, enhance a room's décor, commercial displays/promotions and multi-piece wall murals. Large photographic prints are created using thin laser beams that ensure high resolution with crisp, sharp details. There are different uses and options available when using photographic printing for your business. Here are some popular business uses for large photographic printing products
* Advertising: Get the word out about your business, including new products and upcoming events
* Point-of-Sale: Create a need to buy an item using a large photographic print near the product.
* Trade Show: Large photographic prints are clear and visible to event attendees passing by your booth.
* Portable: Large rollable and collapsible photographic prints can be designed and taken everywhere you set up to show off your business.
* Décor: Helps set a tone in an office or business. Here are some different large photographic printing formats available:
* Wallpaper: Used to cover a wall in an office or business location.
* Banners: Used to grab attention of those passing by.
* Murals: Used similar to wallpaper, but designed to set a theme or tell a story.
* Multiple Panels: Used to create a mosaic tile look on a wall.
* Single Large Panels: Used to create a clean look. Guru Printers can design your materials to be designed on a single panel or multiple ones. Use your imagination and space available to create a unique, eye-catching photographic marketing tool for your business. Be creative and your possibilities will be endless.
Cut off time to include the same day within the turnaround - Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m.
Professional Lustre Photo Paper (Semi-Gloss)